http://emiratesautism.ae/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/EAC-Logo-2021-copy-300x101.png 0 0 admin http://emiratesautism.ae/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/EAC-Logo-2021-copy-300x101.png admin2016-03-07 18:31:432016-03-07 18:31:432011
Announcement Date : March 1, 2011
- UAE’s 4th Fitness and Swimming Championship for Special Needs as part of the Center’s 4th Autism Awareness Week Series of Activities, April 2011, in honor of the global autism awareness month, under the patronage of His Excellency Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan at Al Jazira Sports Club. 20 special needs centers and volunteer committees participated and 250 special needs players participated on a regional level. The center placed first across many activities.
- Participation at the 5th road race for the autism category, 2011, organized by Zayed Higher Organization for Humanitarian Care at Emirates Palace. The center placed first throughout several activities.
Participation in the 2nd Developing Capabilities Championship for Special Needs, 2010, at Al Jazira Sports Club, where the center placed first across several activities.
- Participation in the Global Autism Day Walk at Corniche, Abu Dhabi, 2011.
- Participation in the sports festival organized by care center for special needs, 2011, at a social club.
- Participation at the “Swim America” Swimming Championship for Special Needs at Al Jazira Sports Club and placing first across several races.